Can we all just take a moment to agree how beautiful Selena Gomez looked at the 2016 Grammy's last week?
Selena was a very popular Disney star when my younger sisters were growing up, so I've always been familiar with her & I think she has turned into such a beautiful & strong young woman! I absolutely loved her makeup & the beautiful dresses she wore!
Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on who you ask...) I missed this year's show, but I saw so many beautiful looks I wanted to recreate. I've got to say Selena's was probably my favorite, though. I loved the lashes, the contour & the lips! Everything about her look was grown & glamorous to me! I hope you enjoy my take on her stunning look! Obviously I can't match things like skin tone or certain features, but I feel like I did the best version possible on myself. I enjoyed recreating it & look forward to doing more celebrity inspired looks if that's something you're interested in seeing!
- MAKEUP FOREVER Step 1 Hydrating Primer
- NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint "Cuzco"
- L'Oreal Dream Lumi "Radiant"
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal "Cool Tan"
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder "Translucent"
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder "Transparent"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit "Medium-Tan"
- NYX Blush "Dusty Rose"
- Too Faced Eyeshadow "Butter Pecan" (highlight)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette
"Cocoa Chili, Truffled, Peanut Butter, Caramel, Licorice, Puddin' & Mousse"
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner "Black"
- L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eye Liner "Black"
- Smoke & Mirrors Beauty Lashes "Hollywood"
- Maybelline Colossal Volum Mascara "Classic Black"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade "Dark Brown"
- Rimmel Brow This Way Gel "Clear"
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick "Lolita" & "Bow N Arrow"
I'm just a girl, in her late twenties, living in Colorado, raising 3 boys, married to the love of my life & blogging about pretty things...
+ Click here to learn more about me.!
Subscribe & stay up-to-date by email, you'll be updated when I post!
Who doesn't love to save money? These are some of the sites I use that are also available as apps on iPhone & Android to do just that! Get cash back when you shop online & in stores!