Years ago, when I first started wearing falsies, I started off with Salon Perfect. They were readily available at Walmart and I'd always purchase them in the Multi-Pack... Back then there weren't so many options, but over time they've grown their collection and have some of the best drugstore lashes available! I've tried a lot of the styles, but #615 is my current favorite! They're so easy to apply and give me the only drama I want in my life!
You can buy this style as well as most other styles individually or in a multi-pack of 4-5 pairs, usually for a better value. The multi-packs are always under $10!
Can you believe January is almost over?! I can't... I'm pretty sure I have the same sentiment every. single. month... but it's true! This month, I played it pretty simple when it came to my hair & makeup. I only picked up a couple of things and pretty much stuck with what I loved & already had... I've been trying to use up and get rid of a lot of things in my makeup collection lately! Let's jump right into it!
1) Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette - I use this palette pretty much every time I do my makeup. I believe I got this last Spring & it's still a staple in my makeup collection. I love a good palette & all of the colors can be worn in a simple or full-glam look!
2) Carmex - Original Lip Balm - The cold winter has been rough on my lips, but carmex just works...
3) Makeup Forever Step 1 "Hydrating" Primer - I got this little sample from Sephora around November 2015! It's 0.16oz and has lasted me around 2-3 months, the full size tube is 1oz, I'm picking one up this weekend, but I absolutely love it. There's a huge difference in the way my makeup applies & lasts when I wear this primer vs. other ones.
4) MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter - Peach Lustre - I've been using this for what seems like forever but it's amazing. I use it to color-correct acne scars & dark spots. It's an orange shade & works like a charm! I'll always repurchase this item!
5) Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent - I've got to say this is a drugstore must-have! I like to use it to set my under-eye area... I'll use to handle of the brush & break it up to make it a 'loose powder' and I either apply it with the same blush or a wet beauty sponge... Great product!
6) Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation - 90 Honey Beige - I love it! I got a shade too dark - it'd work perfect in summer, I'm a little "pale" at the moment, but I've managed to make it work... I love the coverage & the way it feels applied. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a new foundation and it ranges from $8-11 depending on where you buy it from what I've seen.
7) Smoke & Mirrors Beauty Lashes - Heart - I've been using #SMBLashes for quite awhile & I love them, every single pair! They're so easy to work with and very comfortable. They can be worn as a single set, obviously, or stacked for a fuller look. My favorite style is "Hollywood" & "Heart" however this month I was all about "Heart!" Check them out, a lot of celebrities & celebrity makeup artists swear by them!
8) Covergirl Star Wars "The Super Sizer" Mascara 7/10 - Very Black - My son bought me this mascara for Christmas, as he's a big Star Wars fan... I honestly didn't have high expectations for it & I was disappointed that it wasn't waterproof, but I was so surprised when I started wearing it! It goes on nice & even & I can build it up without getting clumpy or nasty looking lashes, I'll be repurchasing in a waterproof version.
9) Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Exorcism - Hands down! This is my favorite liquid lipstick, ever! I plan on getting more of the colors, but I'm completely content with this one for the time being. I've been wearing it since October, when I purchased it & it's still my go-to! I love the way it applies & lasts and it removes easily without feeling like you're ripping your lips off!
I'm just a girl, in her late twenties, living in Colorado, raising 3 boys, married to the love of my life & blogging about pretty things...
+ Click here to learn more about me.!
Subscribe & stay up-to-date by email, you'll be updated when I post!
Who doesn't love to save money? These are some of the sites I use that are also available as apps on iPhone & Android to do just that! Get cash back when you shop online & in stores!