If you've been following me here or on social media the past month, you'd know how excited I was to get the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette! I finally got mine last week & it's everything you need in an eyeshadow palette. It has beautiful colors that would be great for any season.
This was the first look I created with the palette & I was very happy. both with the application & formulation of it. Not only does the palette smell like peaches like they say it does, but the eyeshadows blend so nicely and are all equally pigmented. There's a nice mixture of finishes so it's easy to create different looks.
I'd definitely recommend trying to get your hands on it either online or when it launches in stores because it' is one of those products you can create your entire look with. It would be perfect to take while traveling, too. I'm so glad I was able to get one & I hope if it's something you're interested in, you'll be able to snag one as well! To see what makeup products I used to create this look, continue reading!
• NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint "Cuzco"
• Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder "Translucent"
• NYX Blush "Dusty Rose"
• BECCA Cosmetics Skin Perfecting Powder "Champagne Pop"
• MAKEUP FOREVER Hydrating Primer & Ultra HD Concealer
• L.A. Girl Pro Concealer "Cool Tan"
• MAC Cosmetics Prep & Prime Highlighter "Peach Lustre"
• Hard Candy Makeup Setting Spray
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Medium-Tan Contour Kit
• Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette & Shadow Insurance
• Vegas Nay/Eylure Grand Glamor Lashes
• Limelight by Alcone Liquid Eyeliner Pen "Midnight Black"
• L'Oreal Hydrofuge Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow "Dark Brown"
• Maybelline Great Lash Mascara "Clear"
• ColourPop x KaePop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick & Lip Liner "Chi"
I'm just a girl, in her late twenties, living in Colorado, raising 3 boys, married to the love of my life & blogging about pretty things...
+ Click here to learn more about me.!
Subscribe & stay up-to-date by email, you'll be updated when I post!
Who doesn't love to save money? These are some of the sites I use that are also available as apps on iPhone & Android to do just that! Get cash back when you shop online & in stores!