Valentine's Day may be over but there's still love in the air! I'm obsessed with the lipstick I'm wearing in this picture. It was a recent purchase at Sephora & I've worn it every chance I get. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are my new obsession! When I wear a bolder lip, I prefer simple eyes for the most part. I used my Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette, and put "Peanut Butter" all over my lid and underneath my eye & "Butter Pecan" as my highlight & on my inner corner. I emphasized my eyes with my favorite lashes of all time - "Hollywood" Smoke & Mirrors Beauty Lashes (aka smblashes) and a bit of mascara. Everything else was pretty routine... I warmed my skin up with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit and used a blush that I've had for years & still love! I listed all products I used below, so please "read more" to check it out & get this look! I hope you like it!?
- MAKEUP FOREVER Step 1 Hydrating Primer
- L'Oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Foundation "W5"
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal "Cool Tan"
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills "Medium-Tan" Contour Kit
- Wet 'N Wild "Pearlescent Pink" Blush
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette
"Peanut Butter" & "Butter Pecan"
- Smoke & Mirrors Beauty Lashes "Hollywood"
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara "Classic Black"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow "Dark Brown"
- Rimmel Brow This Way Gel "Clear"
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick "BAUHAU5"
I'm just a girl, in her late twenties, living in Colorado, raising 3 boys, married to the love of my life & blogging about pretty things...
+ Click here to learn more about me.!
Subscribe & stay up-to-date by email, you'll be updated when I post!
Who doesn't love to save money? These are some of the sites I use that are also available as apps on iPhone & Android to do just that! Get cash back when you shop online & in stores!