I think a lot of us are busy, whether we're running out the door to do something for our families or heading to work... Whatever the case may be, some times we only have 5 minutes to get ready and rush out of the door!
There are days I could literally spend a couple hours getting ready but those are few and far between. Normally I have a few minutes for myself & I also have to worry about everyone else in my family, so when I want to look halfway decent, this is my go-to makeup look. I like to use products that don't need a lot of help to work correctly. I don't have a lot of extra time for 20 steps & I usually opt for products that don't require a lot of touching up.
The other night my family & I decided to take a quick trip out so I literally had 5 minutes to get my face together.. This picture is an after-thought, as I took it on the way home after dinner. That explains the minor flash-back because my foundation has a higher amount of SPF in it & I used flash because we were in the car at night, but I still love this look & I hope you do too!
- NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint "Cuzco" (This product has SPF in it causing the minor flash back)
- MAKEUP FOREVER Ultra HD Concealer "Y33"
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- NYX Blush "Dusty Rose"
- BECCA Cosmetics "Champagne Pop"
- Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette "Peanut Butter"
- L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (Waterproof)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow "Dark Brown"
- Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
I'd love to see your 5 Minute Makeup... Tag me & share your go-to looks with me!
I'm just a girl, in her late twenties, living in Colorado, raising 3 boys, married to the love of my life & blogging about pretty things...
+ Click here to learn more about me.!
Subscribe & stay up-to-date by email, you'll be updated when I post!
Who doesn't love to save money? These are some of the sites I use that are also available as apps on iPhone & Android to do just that! Get cash back when you shop online & in stores!